- This event has passed.
Spectral Sisters Ten Minute Play Festival
June 22 - June 25
Join Spectral Sisters Productions June 22 to 25 for their Annual Ten Minute Play Festival! Each year Spectral Sisters highlights local playwrights and gives them the opportunity to see their works staged live. The seven plays selected to be part of this year’s festival are:
- “Tea Party” by Kenneth Robbins
- “Love and Other Disciplines” by John Wilson
- “Scapegoat” by David Sobel
- “Things He Said” by Melissa Savage
- “Thank God You’re Here” by Nick Blackstone
- “When Death is a Friend” by Allen Rowlen
- “The Penile Implant” by David Holcombe
All showings are at the Hearn Stage at the Kress Theatre in Downtown Alexandria. Shows begin at 7:30 PM Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; Sunday’s matinee begins at 2:30 PM. Come to any showing to see all the plays selected this year. Tickets are only $12 for General Admission, $10 for Seniors (65+), and $10 for Students (with ID).
Please note that plays contain adult content and language. No children will be admitted.